Tuesday, May 03, 2011

A Night of Fellowship

Slept late last night and woke up late for sure haha. Never really think before I agreed to go watch fast & furious with simon and wei hong. Regretted after a few mins cos it's time for me to save up!!! Been spending alot on foods and transportations. Luckily, tickets were sold out BUT simon insisted on watching it back at JP so we left town early and I went straight to josh's hse. Watched NBA awhile till I fall asleep. Dam sleepy today. Kinda lazy to go for night prawning but since I agreed to go, no choice then LOL!!!

To my surprise, it was quite interesting lol! Caught 4 prawns with josh. Not bad for a first try. Enjoyed the night and thks josh for sending me home haha! Took quite a no. of photos and YEA thks to josh again hahaha! Just realized I'm the opp of josh. I'm always the one runnning behind one's back whereas he's always the one running at the front line. Not bad ah!!! Too charming and charismatic hahaha! Same goes to norman la.... happy? HAHAHA!

The thought of booking in tmr pisses me off LOL!!!!

No comments: